Diesel and gasoline crack spreads holding just above previous close levels with tight supplies and low stock levels providing support despite the fall in crude. Crude has fallen 4.5% on weaker demand concerns and a report of a possible OPEC production increase at the next meeting on Dec 4. Extra crude supplies will not directly help to ease the tight product markets due to limited spare refining capacity.
- Brent JAN 23 down -4.6% at 83.58$/bbl
- WTI JAN 23 down -4.5% at 76.51$/bbl
- US 321 crack up 0.9$/bbl at 37.67$/bbl
- US gasoline crack up 0.1$/bbl at 21.59$/bbl
- US ULSD crack up 0.4$/bbl at 68.01$/bbl
- EU Gasoline-Brent up 1.1$/bbl at 3.47$/bbl
- EU Gasoil-Brent up 0.8$/bbl at 39.7$/bbl