August 09, 2022 14:16 GMT
Diesel markets are trading higher on the news of disruption to Russian Druzbha pipeline flows to European refineries highlighting that upside risks have not disappeared.
- The recent trend had seen demand concerns outweigh supply tightness and low inventories.
- Gasoline spreads are also following the move higher but to a much lesser extent.
- Brent OCT 22 up 1.3% at 97.87$/bbl
- WTI SEP 22 up 1.3% at 91.93$/bbl
- Gasoil AUG 22 up 4.7% at 998.25$/mt
- US 321 crack up 2.5$/bbl at 37.62$/bbl
- US gasoline crack up 1.4$/bbl at 32.43$/bbl
- US ULSD crack up 4.7$/bbl at 47.98$/bbl
- Gasoline-Brent up 1.7$/bbl at 16.24$/bbl
- Gasoil-Brent up 4.6$/bbl at 33.38$/bbl