Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7935 High Feb 19, 2018
- RES 3: 0.7917 High Mar 14, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 0.7885 High Mar 15. 2018
- RES 1: 0.7820 High Jan 6 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.7743 @ 17:19 GMT Jan 21
- SUP 1: 0.7659 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 0.7643 Jan 4 low
- SUP 3: 0.7603 Low Dec 30
- SUP 4: 0.7557 50-day EMA
AUDUSD is firmer but continues to trade below the recent high of 0.7820 from Jan 6. Recent price action has defined key directional parameters at 0.7820, the Jan 6 high and 0.7659, the Jan 18 low. The uptrend remains intact. A break higher would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend and pave the way for strength towards 0.7885. On the downside, clearance of 0.7659 would instead signal the start of a possible corrective pullback.