Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Drifting near top end narrow range, quiet start to
shortened pre-Easter holiday week. Very light volume (TYM<925k), inside range
day. Curves mostly flatter but off lows, update:
* 3M10Y +0.291, 13.848 (L: 11.77 / H: 14.188)
* 2Y10Y -1.075, 15.889 (L: 15.118 / H: 16.919)
* 2Y30Y -1.077, 57.058 (L: 56.331 / H: 58.23)
* 5Y30Y -0.262, 59.235 (L: 58.299 / H: 60.217)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) up 6/32 at 163-22 (L: 163-05 / H: 163-26)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) up 4/32 at 147-1 (L: 146-22 / H: 147-04)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) up 2/32 at 123-5 (L: 122-31 / H: 123-06)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) up 0.5/32 at 115-6.25 (L: 115-03 / H: 115-07)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) steady at at 106-8.875 (L: 106-08 / H: 106-09.5)