June 28, 2022 06:29 GMT
- The Dollar was mostly mixed in G10 overnight up 0.19% versus the Kiwi, and down 0.16% against the CAD.
- The USD is now mostly in the red against G10s, albeit flat versus the NZD, JPY, EUR, CHF and GBP.
- This is all led in early trade by EU and US Equities jumping back into green territory, on the back of reports earlier that China is shortening Quarantine time for inbound visitors (As per State TV).
- Push lower in USD, helps Gold firming to session high, but cross assets still trade within past ranges.
- EURUSD resistance is at yesterday's high 1.0615 High Jun 27.