Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Fed Pres' Evans, Kaplan, Barkin, Daly and Fed Gov Brainard all see a brighter economic outlook ahead, transitory inflation pressures still a sign of improving strength while "participants reaffirmed the Federal Reserve's commitment to using its full range of tools to support the U.S. economy during this challenging time."
- Meanwhile Tsy Sec Yellen released a report proposing to raise $2.5T in tax revenue over 15 years, aiming to pay for President Joseph Biden's infrastructure plan, reduce inequality and curtail corporate profit shifting. Tsy Link
- Long bonds made new lows after the bell, loosely mirroring a late drop in equities off near record highs (ESM1around 4063.0 after the FI close). Yld curves bent steeper, but still well off late Feb highs with 5s30s around 148.50 after the bell.
- Large Eurodollar futures and option flows: Block: 20,000 Red packs (EDM2-EDH3) at +0.0175 from 1032-1043ET, most likely swapped but not seeing other side. Taking a stand on Summer 2023 volatility: near +40,000 Green Jun 92 straddles from 21.25 to 22.5.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.8bps at 0.1586%, 5-Yr is down 5bps at 0.8721%, 10-Yr is down 4.3bps at 1.6578%, and 30-Yr is down 2.6bps at 2.3207%.