Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
DOLLAR: DXY has dropped 8 pips thus far and last trades at 97.59 after rallying
nearly 80 pips yesterday and touching a fresh YTD high of 97.71, mostly on the
back of post-ECB EUR fragility.
- Fed's Brainard spoke yesterday, noting that downside risk at home and abroad
call for patience re: MonPol.
- WTI has ebbed ~$0.30 lower, while gold is almost unchanged.
- DXY bears look for a break below 97.37, which capped gains on Feb 15. This
would open up the psychological 97.00 level, breached yesterday' Meanwhile,
bulls need to clear the upper 1.0% 10-DMA envelope at 97.66 before challenging
the aforementioned YTD high.
- U.S. focus today turns to the domestic labour market report, housing starts
and building permits.