Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4267.25 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4239.26 1.764 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 2: 4238.25 High May 10
- RES 1: 4185.50 High May 12
- PRICE: 4144.00 @ 08:57 BST May 12
- SUP 1: 4103.75 Low may 11 and key support
- SUP 2: 4093.86 2.0% 10-dma Envelope
- SUP 3: 4058.02 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 4021.00 Low Apr 5
S&P E-minis continue to edge off resistance and have traded weaker across the week. Two support levels have given way, with the 4135.30 bull channel base drawn off the Mar 4 low and 4110.50, the Apr 20 low failing to support prices on Monday/Tuesday. This signals the potential for a deeper corrective sell-off. Price needs trade above Tuesday's 4185.50 high to ease the developing bearish threat.