Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4349.89 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4300.00 Round Number Resistance
- RES 2: 4264.41 1.618 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 1: 4258.25 High Jun 15
- PRICE: 4217.25 @ 06:59 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 4155.50 Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: 4142.21/4046.00 50-day EMA / Low May 19
- SUP 3: 4020.20 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 4005.50 Low Apr 5
S&P E-minis maintain a bullish tone however the recent pullback suggests the contract has entered a corrective cycle. A deeper pullback would open 1.4155.50, the Jun 3 low and the 50-day EMA at 4142.21. The EMA represents a key support level. A clear break of the average is required to signal potential for a deeper retracement. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 4258.25, Jun 15 high and this level marks the bull trigger.