Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4508.82 1.236 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 3: 4500.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4415.48 1.00 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 1: 4408.25 High Jul 23
- PRICE: 4403.500 @ 14:34 BST Jul 26
- SUP 1: 4322.01 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4254.08/4224.00 50-day EMA / Low Jul 19 and key support
- SUP 3: 4126.75 Low Jun 21
- SUP 4: 4046.00 Low May 19
S&P E-minis rallied Friday to close the week at another all-time high. The move higher confirms a resumption of the underlying trend and signals scope for a continuation near-term. Recent weakness resulted in a break of 4279.25, Jul 8 low. However the contract found support at the 50-day EMA - the average represents an important trend support area. The focus is 4415.487 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key support is at 4224.00, Jul 19 low.