Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4600.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 4591.25 1.000 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 2: 4519.75/39.50 High Sep 9 / High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4478.50 High Sep 16 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 4388.75@ 05:55 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 4362.75 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 4339.75 Low Aug 19 and a bear trigger
- SUP 3: 4299.75 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
S&P E-minis have started this week on a softer note as bearish pressure resumes. Today's key technical development has been the break below the 50-day EMA at 4412.88. This average is an important support. A decisive break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback near-term. Continued weakness would open 4339.75, the Aug 19 low. On the upside, a climb above 4478.50, Sep 16 high is required to ease current bearish pressure.