Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4591.25 1.00 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - Aug 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4539.50 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 4519.75 High Sep 9
- RES 1: 4421.50/4472.00 High Oct 7 / High Sep 27
- PRICE: 4395.50 @ 14:14 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 3: 4214.50 Low Jul 19 and a key support
- SUP 4: 4117.00 Low Jun 21
S&P E-minis have recovered and today's price action has resulted in a move above the 50-day EMA - at 4385.86 today. A clear breach of the average would undermine recent bearish signals and suggest scope for a stronger recovery. This would open 4421.50, Oct 7 high and 4472.00 further out, Oct 7 high. Initial key support is at 4317.25, Oct 12 low. A break would be bearish and would expose 4260.00, Oct 1 low.