Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4591.25 1.00 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - Aug 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4539.50 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 4519.75 High Sep 9
- RES 1: 4472.00 High Sep 27
- PRICE: 4441.00 @ 14:17 BST Oct 18
- SUP 1: 4390.54 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 4: 4214.50 Low Jul 19 and a key support
S&P E-minis recovered last week and price action on Oct 14 resulted in a move above the 50-day EMA - at 4390.54 today. A clear breach of the average has undermined recent bearish signals and suggests scope for a stronger recovery. Attention is on 4472.00, Oct 7 high and a breach of this hurdle would open 4539.50, the Sep 3 high and bull trigger. Initial key support is at 4317.25, Oct 12 low. The 50-day EMA is first support.