Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4800.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 4783.40 1.764 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 2: 4740.50/46.68 High Nov 22 / 1.618 of Jul 19-Aug 16-19 swing
- RES 1: 4717.00 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4637.25 @ 07:03 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 4649.00/4625.25 Low Nov 23 / Low Nov 10
- SUP 2: 4562.53/4543.75 50-day EMA / Low Oct 27
- SUP 3: 4472.00 High Sep 27
- SUP 4: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
S&P E-minis is under pressure once again. The sell-off highlights the short-term importance of Tuesday's price action. The candle pattern on this day is a bearish shooting star formation and highlights the risk of a short-term top and scope for a deeper corrective pullback. Watch support at 4625.25 level, Nov 10 low. A break would open 4562.53, the 50-day EMA. Key resistance is at 4740.50.