Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Germany will re-open the 0% Apr-26 Bobl today with EUR4bn on offer.
- The issue was last tapped on 7 April with E3.31bn allotted at an average yield of -0.66%, Buba cover of 1.71x and bid-to-cover of 1.41x.
- Recent German auctions see robust demand, although coverage ratios have tended to be lower than for OATs and BTPs.
- Following yesterday's sharp rally, EGBs have started today's session on a weaker footing. A slew of composite and services PMI prints for the euro area, published ahead of this morning's auction, could serve as a potential catalyst for price action across EGBs.
- TIMING: Results are due out shortly after the auction closes at 1030GMT.