Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- *ARGENTINA TO BOOST WELFARE PAYMENTS AHEAD OF NOVEMBER MIDTERMS (BBG)
- *ARGENTINA SEEKS TO BOOST HOUSEHOLD INCOMES, CONSUMER SPENDING (BBG)
- The measures are likely to include an increase to minimum social security payments and handouts to low-income parents in a program known as AUH, the official added. (BBG)
- Two other government officials confirmed that measures will be announced in the coming days, without providing details, with one of them saying no cabinet changes are expected at the moment.
- One of Fernandez's congressional candidates, Leandro Santoro, said Monday night that measures would be announced Thursday, citing a conversation with the president, without providing more details.