Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Guillermo Lasso starts mandate as Ecuadorean President, vying to make the country more friendly to international investors and fuel a mass vaccination drive to boost the economy. Lasso targets 9mln vaccinations inside his first 100 days in office.
- Peruvian assets remain weak having suffered on Monday after polling showed Pedro Castillo extending a lead over Keiko Fujimori ahead of the June 6th Presidential run-off. The polling was compiled by IEP, showing Castillo with 44.8% of the vote vs. Fujimori's 34.4%.
- Chile have introduced 'Mobility Passes' for fully vaccinated members of the population. This will allow for persons living under quarantine orders free access to travel and facilities across the country.
- Argentina closed for a market holiday.