Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9176 High Jun 29 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.9148 High Jul 27
- RES 2: 0.9087 High Jul 29
- RES 1: 0.9070 High Aug 17
- PRICE: 0.8955 @ 10:18 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 0.8944 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 0.8938 Low Jul 10 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.8933 100-dma
- SUP 4: 0.8864 Low Jun 9
EURGBP maintains a softer tone. The cross Monday did probe resistance at 0.9059, Aug 5 high. A clear break however failed to materialise. This would have opened 0.9087, Jul 29 high ahead of key resistance levels at 0.9148, Jul 27 high and 0.9176, Jun 29 high. Instead, 0.8970, Aug 11 low has been breached exposing 0.8938 next, Jul 10 low. A break here would open 0.8912, the Jun 16 low. 0.9070 is resistance, Aug 17 high.