Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
European govies started the week on a quiet note with core EGBs a touch firmer.
- Gilts has a strong open, but quickly gave back the morning's gains to now trade unch on the day. Last yields: 2-year -0.03%, 5-year -0.0343%, 10-year 0.2756%, 30-year 0.8512%.
- Bund yields are 1bp lower from the last close and the curve marginally flatter.
- OATs trade broadly in line with bunds.
- The BTP curve has bull flattened with yields are the very long end down 6bp
- Supply this morning came from Germany (Bubills, EUR2.86bn). France will cometo market this afternoon to sell a combination of 3-/6-/12-month BTFs for EUR4.1-5.3bn).
- There are no significant European releases in today's data slate.