Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A steady session for EGBs and Bund, with contract taking their cue from the risk on tone, and trading lower, but within ranges.
- March is front Month since yesterday, but another 100k of the volume in Bund is attributed to spreads, ahead of expiry tomorrow.
- Peripheral spreads are tighter, Greece by 2.4bps.
- Gilts have traded close to its German counterpart, but have nonetheless outperformed somewhat, with Gilt flat at the time of typing and translating into a 1.1bp tighter spread versus the German 10yr
- Gilt futures are up 1 tick at 127.14.
- Bund futures are up 0.34 today at 178.65 with 10y Bund yields down -2.5bp at -0.677% and Schatz yields down -0.4bp at -0.884%.
- BTP futures are up 0.68 today at 140.83 with 10y yields down -4.3bp at 1.462% and 2y yields down -0.9bp at 0.054%.
- OAT futures are up 0.24 today at 169.98 with 10y yields down -1.5bp at -0.387% and 2y yields down -0.2bp at -0.775%.