Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs stays better bid, underpinned as the US starts to join the session.
- Bund has brushed aside the Bobl supply with focus turning to risk event today.
- EMA is scheduled to have a presser at 15.00 UK time/10.00ET, regarding the Astra vaccine.
- As such core FTQ have been favoured so far today.
- Gilt have followed suit, but have lagged somewhat behind, with some Heavy UK supplies, equating to some 53k Gilts.
- ALL EYES here are also on Astra concerns, as the market awaits on the UK regulators and what they might decide on Astra and younger people.
- No set time or date yet regarding a UK announcement.
- Looking ahead, focus is on the risk events noted above, and out of the US, sees a few Fed speakers on the Economy, including Fed Evans, Barkin, Daly, while Fed Kaplan is in a Panel hosted by UBS.
- FOMC minutes is also due, but most desk don't expect to much, but will still be watched