Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: EGB have stayed better bid throughout the session, no surprises
there with investors looking at safer asset, following big Risk off into
equities, particularly since we are heading into the weekend..
-Bund tested that -0.429% yield which was situated at 174.83. And got an extra
small push on the MNI Chicago PMI release, printing the lower number since
-Tnotes rallied and took Bunds along for the ride. With the latter printing a
- Italian BTP sold off a tad, with no catalyst, possibly short term squaring,
helping extend the bounce in the Bund/BTP spread at the high of the day, albeit
in a much more limited move that we have had of late.
-Italy is 2bps wider to the Bund.
- Bund futures are up 0.29 today at 174.86
- BTP futures down -0.10 at 147.87
- OAT futures up 0.25 at 167.05.