Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Belgium, Italy and Germany are the only countries scheduled to issue EGBs in the upcoming week. We estimate total gross nominal issuance of E16.4bln for the week, up from E5.5bln this week.
- Belgium will kick off issuance for the week with E2.6-3.1bln of 10/13/20-year OLOs on offer: the 1.00% Jun-31 OLO, the 3.00% Jun-34 OLO and the 0.40% Jun-40 OLO.
- Italy will come to the market on Tuesday to launch a new BTP Short Term, maturing January 2024 and with a coupon of 0%. E3.25-3.75bln will be on offer. Note that the accompanying BTPei auction has been cancelled due to the funding position of the Italian Treasury.
- Germany will re-open the 15-year 0% May-36 Bund on Wednesday for E2.5bln.
- Italy will return to the market on Thursday, selling MT/LT BTPs with details to be announced Monday.