Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, the Netherlands and France sold E15.4bln of bills on Monday. Spain, Austria and the ESM sold another E5.4bln on Tuesday. The EU then sold E3.0bln on Wednesday.
- Germany will sold 5/11-month bubills: allotting E2.583bln of the 5-month Mar 23, 2022 bubill and E2.728bln of the 11-month Sep 21, 2022 bubill with issuance volumes for both of E3bln.
- The Netherlands then sold E2.6bln of DTCs against a E3-5bln target: E1.08bln of the 3.5-month Jan 28, 2022 DTC and E1.52bln of the 5.5-month Mar 30, 2022 DTC.
- Monday afternoon, France sold E6.792bln of BTFs, the top of the target range: E3.100bln of the new 13-week Jan 19, 2022 BTF, E1.998bln of the 20-week Mar 9, 2022 BTF and E1.694bln of the 50-week Oct 5, 2022 BTF.
- Spain sold E1.926bln of E1.5-2.5bln 3/9-month letras on Tuesday: E446mln 3-month Jan 14, 2022 letras and E1.480bln 9-month Jul 8, 2022 letras.
- Austria then allotted E761mln of the new 3-month Jan 27, 2022 ATB and E916mln of the new 6-month Apr 28, 2022 ATB. Issuance volumes for both were E1bln.
- Tuesday's issuance concluded with the ESM selling E1.5bln of the new 6-month Apr 21, 2022 bill.
- Yesterday, the EU sold E2.998bln of EU-bills: E1.499bln of the 3-month Jan 7, 2022 EU-bill and E1.499bln of the 6-month Apr 8, 2022 EU-bill.