Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Rolling position into the December contract has once again led the large volumes in core and semi core EGBs
- The German long end strip has held onto gains, as US equities saw a move lower led by the Tech sector, in turn limiting the upside for European stocks. Facebook and Apple are again among the sharpest fallers in the S&P500.
- Roll pace is now seeing: Buxl (85.3%), Bund (69.0%), Bobl (68.0%), Schatz (70%), OAT (71%), BTP (60%), BTPS (58%),
- Peripherals have stayed fairly mixed and have traded in line with core Govies, and as such are all a touch tighter, with best performer Italy at just 1.3bps.
- Looking ahead, investors, now await for US NFP tomorrow.
- Bund futures are down -0.06 today at 176.61 with 10y Bund yields up 0.7bp at -0.468% and Schatz yields down -0.2bp at -0.706%.
- BTP futures are up 0.04 today at 147.64 with 10y yields down -0.9bp at 0.961% and 2y yields down -0.2bp at -0.145%
- OAT futures are down -0.08 today at 168.56 with 10y yields up 0.7bp at -0.177% and 2y yields up 0.1bp at -0.622%.