Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Bunds and Gilts are on the front foot amid bull flattening with periphery spreads a little tighter early Tuesday, with issuance and central bank speakers eyed.
- Equities mixed, dollar weaker in the early going.
- Several bill sales today (some making up for Monday's holiday), plus Dutch E2bln 30-Yr DSL sale, and expected Gilt linker syndication.
- Speakers include ECB's Villeroy (1400BST) and Lane (1500BST), with BOE's Tenreyro later (1700BST).
- In data, Gov't borrowing revised lower; German IFO up at 0900BST.
- Jun Bund futures (RX) up 20 ticks at 169.52 (L: 169.29 / H: 169.58)
- Jun Gilt futures (G) up 8 ticks at 128.16 (L: 128.12 / H: 128.29)
- Jun BTP futures (IK) up 22 ticks at 146.34 (L: 146.24 / H: 146.42)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 1bps tighter at 115.4bps