Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Bunds and Gilts are off the highs in early trade, though equities likewise have come off an early move higher. Periphery spreads tightening, with 10-Yr BTP yields at an all-time low (0.747%).
- Aug UK GDP and French indu. prod came in weaker than expected. Italy IP up at 0900BST, and that's pretty much it for European data this week.
- UK Chancellor Sunak to announce a job support plan for COVID-hit lockdown areas today. Attention still very much on UK-EU relations ahead of next week's EU Summit.
- BoE's Haldane speaks at 1540BST. No supply today.
- Dec Bund futures (RX) up 14 ticks at 174.62 (L: 174.5 / H: 174.74)
- Dec Gilt futures (G) up 9 ticks at 135.37 (L: 135.33 / H: 135.46)
- Dec BTP futures (IK) up 9 ticks at 149.04 (L: 148.96 / H: 149.13)
- Dec OAT futures (OA) up 15 ticks at 168.93 (L: 168.89 / H: 169.05)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.1bps tighter at 128.1bps