Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Periphery EGBs ended the week strong, as the European FI space as a whole extended the week's impressive gains.
- BTPs and GGBs continued to rally following the ECB meeting Thursday; Greece outperformed with 10Y spreads falling nearly 5bps vs Germany.
- Gilts outperformed Bunds - UK Apr GDP data disappointed slightly.
- Ratings after hours include Fitch on Spain.
Closing German/UK Yields And 10-Yr Spreads To Germany
- Germany: The 2-Yr yield is up 0.2bps at -0.683%, 5-Yr is down 0.5bps at -0.633%, 10-Yr is down 1.8bps at -0.274%, and 30-Yr is down 2.6bps at 0.286%.
- UK: The 2-Yr yield is down 1.4bps at 0.053%, 5-Yr is down 3bps at 0.291%, 10-Yr is down 3.9bps at 0.708%, and 30-Yr is down 3.4bps at 1.245%.
- Italian BTP spread down 3.4bps at 101.7bps / Greek bond spread down 4.7bps at 101.4bps