Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: EGBs/GILTS: Core govies are a touch weaker this morning, with some
potential feedthrough from the UST sell-off earlier in the session.
- UK PM Boris Johnson has announced that planned cuts to the corporation tax
rate will be postponed. Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn is currently delivering a
speech to the CBI in London. The party is due to publish its manifesto on
- Gilt yields are 2-3bp higher with the curve bear flattening.
- German bunds are marginally softer. Current yield levels: 2-year -0.636%,
5-year -0.578%, 10-year -0.330%, 30-year 0.183%.
- French OATs are similarly a touch softer.
- BTP yields have inched lower with the 7-year benchmark (-2bp) slightly
outperforming the curve.
- There are no significant catalysts in today's data calendar.