Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Bunds and Gilts are paring some of Tuesday afternoon's sharp gains, with periphery EGB yields tightening slightly.
- April final PMIs today: Spanish Services PMI beat expectations, while Italy missed, with an unexpected contraction. EGBs moved a little off the lows following the latter reading.
- Greece 5-Yr syndication underway, IPTs are MS + 55bps area (GGB spreads to Bunds tighter in the early going); we also get Bobl and (two - 2031 and 2046) Gilt auctions.
- This afternoon we get appearances by ECB's Vasle (1330BST) and Lane (1500BST). BoE attention is obviously on tomorrow's meeting decision.
- Jun Bund futures (RX) down 26 ticks at 170.4 (L: 170.33 / H: 170.64)
- Jun Gilt futures (G) down 20 ticks at 127.97 (L: 127.88 / H: 128.08)
- Jun BTP futures (IK) down 9 ticks at 147.59 (L: 147.5 / H: 147.7)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.5bps tighter at 109.4bps