Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
A bit of bull flattening so far in Bunds and Gilts, coming off early lows, with periphery spreads steady.
- Equities flat/lower; USD weaker.
- An unusual supply calendar this morning. In syndication: UK launches new 30-Yr linker, while Spain sells 50-Yr. Also German linker auction, Netherlands Jul-31 DSL via DDA.
- ECB's Visco speaks at 1030GMT, Lane at 1500GMT. Not much in data today (German exports a little better than expected; Italy IP up shortly).
- Mar Bund futures (RX) up 12 ticks at 176.24 (L: 175.96 / H: 176.28)
- Mar Gilt futures (G) up 15 ticks at 132.46 (L: 132.22 / H: 132.46)
- Mar BTP futures (IK) up 12 ticks at 152.81 (L: 152.53 / H: 152.83)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.1bps tighter at 95.2bps