Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: EGBs/GILTs: UK Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell has stated that
taxation needs to 'attack gross levels of inequality'. This comes on the back of
proposals to nationalise strategic industries under a Labour government.
- The focus today will be on the leadership debate this evening at 2000GMT,
which will be the first such debate between a sitting prime minister and the
leadership of the opposition to be televised.
- Gilts are trading slightly firmer this morning. Current yield levels: 2-year
0.565%, 5-year 0.530%, 10-year 0.740%, 30-year 1.270%.
- Core EGBs are soft this morning, albeit with trading in a relatively tight
- German bund current yield levels: 2-year -0.627%, 5-year -0.575%, 10-year
-0.331%, 30-year 0.189%.