Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A very subdued session for Bund, as the contract trade in a 22 tick range (176.02-176.24),
- Most investors seems to be on the sideline, with plenty of risk ahead, and the potential for a no deal Brexit changing the whole outlook..
- EU/UK trade talks are expected to resume before the end of the week.
- German curve continues to trade flat and volumes are generally below averages.
- But worth noting, the elevated volume in the Schatz, with the contract trading more than Bunds.
- Some suggest, possibly related to basis trade,
- Schatz trades in 1.5 tick range (112.445-112.46)