Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Despite Monday's pullback, the equity rally from the week's low has been impressive. The e-mini S&P has added over 175 points from the Monday low, pushing the index to new alltime highs to touch 4,400.
- A solid showing from communication services and consumer staples were behind the drive higher, with solid outperformance in social media names (Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet) on the back of solid Snap and Twitter earnings.
- European indices gained in sympathy, with notable outperformance in French and Italian markets.
- Earnings season will be key for the sustainability of the rally, with close to 50% of the S&P 500 by market cap due to report in the coming week. Highlights include tech titans Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Alphabet, Tesla, Facebook and more.