Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Polish equities have been retracing higher this week amid PLN strength (and USD weakness) after consolidating lower this month due to rising uncertainty over the economic outlook.
- WIG20 Index found support slightly above the 2,103.50 on Monday, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 1,496.80 – 2,478.60.
- The index broke above its 200DMA resistance in today’s trading session (a level that it broke on Friday to the downside following the discovery of the new variant).
- Resistance to watch on the topside stands at 2,246.80 (23.6% Fibo), followed by 2,275.70.