October 10, 2023 06:38 GMT
Equities fade, USD leans in the green
- The Dollar is closer to flat against the CHF, SEK, AUD, EUR, while CAD, GBP, NZD and Yen are 0.10% to 0.14% down going into the European session.
- The NOK is the worst performer, now down 0.39% and off its worst level, following the lower CPI.
- Risk On has faded since the EU Cash Govie open, Estoxx futures (VGZ3) might be showing in the green, but the contract has still failed to close Yesterday's downside gap, up to 4183.00.
- This, still remains the first initial retracement level.
- On the other side of the Atlantic, Emini is also fading into the EU session, but the contract did manage to fully close Yesterday's gap, and still trading above that level today.
- Next resistance in ESZ3 is seen at 4399.00.