Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- All three major US indices traded solidly Friday, showing above the week's best levels to print a new alltime high.
- The S&P 500 was buoyed by a resurgence in financials, with a steepening Treasury curve helping support as markets look ahead to the beginning of Q3 earnings season.
- Banks are the first focus, with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, BofA, BlackRock, Citi and Wells Fargo among others all due to report. (Full timetable with timings, EPS and revenue expectations here: https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/10738/MN... )
- European indices were similarly strong, with France's CAC-40 surging over 2% into the close, closely followed by the EuroStoxx50 and Italy's FTSE-MIB.