Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Equities trimming gains after the FI close, eminis back to middle of range held since overnight. Dueling stimulus related headlines induced a bit of late chop, but no word as yet From Pelosi/Mnuchin.
- DJIA up 115.99 points (0.41%) at 28436.04
- S&P E-Mini Future up 14 points (0.41%) at 3453
- Nasdaq up 46 points (0.4%) at 11581.31
- US 10-Yr yield is up 2.2 bps at 0.7907%
- US Dec 10Y are down 5.5/32 at 138-24
- EURUSD up 0.0057 (0.48%) at 1.1827
- USDJPY up 0.01 (0.01%) at 105.47
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) up $0.63 (1.54%) at $41.46
- Gold is up $6.79 (0.36%) at $1910.67