Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Erdogan fires CBRT Deputy Gov Oguzhan Ozbas, naming Semih Tumen as his replacement.
- Tumen is a labor economist and professor of economics at Ankara-based TED University.
- Four of seven members of Turkey's rate-setting committee now have less than a year of experience at their jobs, including new Gov Agbal
- Erdogan to hold call with top US execs (1300 Wednesday) ahead of his call with Biden on June 14.
- Erdogan will discuss investment with Microsoft and Netflix.
- Inside source says it's a way to "test the waters before the Biden face-to-face"
- Energy Min says Turkey could expand its gas drilling operations in the East Med.
- Notes Turkey already has 8 boreholes, but added that while there were signs of natural gas, no significant discoveries had been made
- US to consider boosting its military presence in Greece as relations between Greece and turkey deteriorate.
- Additionally, diminished confidence in Erdogan as a reliable US ally is part of the US decision to deepen ties with Greece