Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Erdogan speaks in Northern Cyprus
- Turkey 'fully' supports proposal by Turkish Cyprus in Geneva (for a two-state solution), Ankara cannot and will not compromise
- Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus are continuing a positive agenda. But the Greek side, which left the Crans-Montana talks, show that they do not want a solution
- A fair, lasting, sustainable solution can only be an approach based on the realities of the Island
- project work of the step related to the TNRC Presidential Complex is finished and we hope to start construction soon
- Establishment of a presidential building in TNRC will be interpreted as a strong move to reinforce Turkey's permanent presence on the island and may be taken as an act of aggression by the EU