Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- EU holds off on Navalny sanctions, saying it was "premature" to hit the Kremlin with sanctions.
- EU's Borrell says the meeting in the first week of Feb will discuss Navalny, coming after his sentencing trial on 02 Feb.
- Says the EU council is ready to act and take appropriate measures, but will need to see the extent of the prison term given to Navalny before imposing sanctions
- Moscow courts sanction the arrest of 30 people and issued fines of between $232-$3,313 to 64 in relation to weekend protests. More protests expected on Sunday
- PPI data due 1600GMT exp M/M at 0.7% vs 1.0% & Y/Y at 3.9% vs 2.4% prior
- Deputy Finmin takes part in State Duma Session 0900GMT