Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EU leaders to meet in Brussels to discuss relations with Russia & Turkey among other issues.
- After an "in-depth discussion" on the "five principles" report on Russian aggression vs NATO & Ukraine, they will adopt an official document on EU policy towards Russia
- Russian Presidential office Lawyer says Russia's use of weapons in the maritime incident in the Black Sea was completely justified by international law.
- "it goes without saying that it was a hostile act towards Russia and an encroachment on our territory. I'm glad that despite the provocation, our border guard forces showed restraint not to escalate the conflict"
- Academics note that the use of warning shots mark a "new development" in relations and is unequivocally more aggressive than normal intercepts.
- Also argued that the British vessel's mission in the Black Sea was a political one about projecting presence, supporting Kiev and reminding Moscow that is annexation of Crimea was not forgotten and accepted
- US State Dept: "Russian intervention in Libya has now created geopolitical implications for the US.
- The Russians have infiltrated precisely on the southern flank of NATO. They are projecting their influence over sub-Saharan Africa"
- Vaccination appointments rise 10x in Moscow to record 60k/day amid a surge in delta variant cases. Covid cases ticked up to 17,594 yesterday, but the Kremlin says a new lockdown has not been discussed in any regions - Tass