Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Having trade outside the base of its 1.0% 10-dma envelope Thursday and Friday last week the rate has edged back within into this week.
- The base of the envelope currently comes in at Gbp0.8874, the current move could signal rate's recent corrective pullback as looking suspect bringing the 10-dma (current at Gbp0.8964) back into view.
- Interim resistance seen at Gbp0.8917(Jan14 high) ahead of Gbp0.8937(Jan13 high). Support Gbp.8866/61.