Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CHF, EUR are among the session's strongest performers Wednesday, indicating a modest risk-off feel - although equity futures are holding the bulk of the week's gains ahead of the NY crossover. The USD index holds just below the 200-dma at 92.427.
- Caution and concern over vaccine rollouts across Europe remain a market focus, with both UK and EU medicines regulators due to give their judgements on the AstraZeneca vaccine as soon as today. A negative judgement would be a considerable hurdle to re-opening plans across the UK and the continent, so remains a key market risk.
- PMI revisions for March across the Eurozone generally fared a little better than expected, helping nudge the Eurozone composite PMI to its best level since July last year.
- US & Canadian trade balance, Canada's Ivey PMI and the FOMC minutes are highlights Wednesday, as well as speeches from Fed's Evans, Kaplan, Barkin & Daly. G20 FinMins also hold a press conference.