Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1914, range $1.1903-25. Europe open $1.1914,
* US markets returned Tuesday after Labor Day and played catch up on the risk
off plays caused by N.Korea developments.
* UST yields were pressed lower which acted to soften the Usd across the board,
extended bounce off $1.1868 to $1.1941.
* Rate eased to $1.1895 before it picked up fresh demand ahead of the close that
took it back to $1.1930.
* Rate eased to $1.1914 into Asia, dipped to $1.1910 before it edged to $1.1925
on soft UST yields.
* Eur/Usd dropped to $1.1903 as UST yields pared losses before rate settled
between $1.1905/15 into Europe.
* Sharp rejection from the Y108.50 level in Usd/Jpy allowed Eur/Usd to recover
off a German Factory Orders dip low of $1.1914.
* Rate rallied through the balance of the European morning to $1.1950.
* Focus on Thursday ECB meeting with N.Korea developments continuing to drive.