August 08, 2022 08:05 GMT
- EURHUF continues to retrace lower this morning after breaking below its LT upward trending support line.
- The pair is currently testing the 392.30 level, its 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 352.40 – 416.90 range.
- Next ST key support to watch on the downside stands at 388.90 (100DMA).
- On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 399.30 (50DMA).
- Hungary’s natural gas reserves rose to 51.3% of the total capacity in August from 36.3% in June, according to a statement by the energy regulator (bbg).