Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EURPLN has been consolidating lower in recent days after testing a local high at 4.7420 on Tuesday.
- CEE currencies have been experiencing strong selling pressures in November as the uncertainty over the economic outlook has been rising.
- RSI 14D indicator showed earlier this week that EURPLN was 'overbought' and broke slightly above the high of it LT upward trending channel.
- Support to watch on the downside stands at 4.6150 (50DMA), followed by 4.5660 (200DMA).
- Selling pressure on CEE could remain elevated in the coming weeks against the USD as falling growth expectations and rising uncertainty will push preference for 'safe' assets such as the greenback.