Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 119.01 points at 28828.81
- ASX 200 down 2.671 points at 7412.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 3.398 points at 3598.181
- JGB 10-Yr future down 11 ticks at 151.26, yield up 0.5bp at 0.096%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.0 ticks at 98.165, yield up 1.5bp at 1.805%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02 at 130-04, yield down 1.77bp at 1.683%
- WTI crude down $0.34 at $82.16, Gold up $4.06 at $1786.96
- USD/JPY up 4 pips at Y114.04
- CHINA EVERGRANDE MAKES OVERDUE INTEREST PAYMENT ON DOLLAR BONDS (WSJ)
- FED'S WILLIAMS: LONG-TERM INFLATION EXPECTATIONS IN LINE WITH 2% (BBG)
- WITH XI-BIDEN MEETING, U.S. AIMS TO SHOW RESPONSIBLE HANDLING OF CHINA TIES (RTRS)
- BOE CHIEF ECONOMIST WARNS UK INFLATION LIKELY TO HIT 5%, NOV MEETING "LIVE" (FT)
- BORIS JOHNSON READY TO COMPROMISE OVER ECJ FOR NI PROTOCOL (THE TIMES)
- RBA DEFENDS YCT MECHANISM FOR FIRST TIME SINCE FEB