Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Top Brazilian government officials, including Economy Minister Paulo Guedes, will on Friday deliver the second phase of the government's tax reform bill to the leader of the lower house of Congress, the Economy Ministry said on Thursday.
- Guedes, Government Secretary Flavia Arruda and special secretary to the Revenue Service Jose Tostes will deliver the bill to Arthur Lira at 9:30 a.m. in Brasilia, the ministry said in a statement.
- This phase of the bill deals with taxes on individuals, companies and investments, the ministry said. (National Post)
- 3m shots of Janssen Covid-19 vaccines donated by The U.S. to arrive in Brazil at 9am; a representative of the US Embassy and Health Minister Marcelo Queiroga to make a speech after the nation recently surpassed 500,000 official Covid-19 deaths.