Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Industry experts estimate that the ongoing Numsa steel/engineering strike has cost the sector R500m in lost output in its first week and over R100m in lost wages for employees
- They say the 300k worker walkout has affected five provinces and caused supply chain disruptions to a number of major firms
- Numsa has yet to get back to employers about the sweetened 6% wage deal offer (up from 4.4%) - which was offered earlier this week.
- Employers warn, however, that no matter the outcome, job cuts are highly likely in the aftermath and will become progressively worse the longer the strike persists - News24